Wednesday, December 7, 2016

ETUDE HOUSE Drawing Eyebrow #Dark Brown Review

Hello ladies <3
Today i am gonna share my Holy Grail eyebrow kit which is the popular 
ETUDE HOUSE Drawing Eyebrow in shade #dark brown 


I have been using this everyday, i mean EVERYDAY. This is part of my daily makeup look. Always re-purchasing it everytime. Why i love it? Let's get to the detail, shall we? 



1. PACKAGING
The packaging is simple tube plastic, with dark brown colour as below. 
It is light weight, and slim so feel like holding a pencil.
We can carry it around everywhere.



There are 2 sides : the pencil and the brush
(So convenience, no need to bring other brush. i love this kind of simple and efficient product ;) )




2.COLOUR: DARK BROWN
*I pick dark brown, because my natural hair and eyebrow colour is black. If i choose gray or black, the eyebrow will looks too thick and unnatural, so i choose dark brown. 
I believe for most asian ladies, this dark brown colour will suit you best (unless you dye your hair)







*There are other shades available too, check this promotion picture below


3. LONG LASTING or NOT
* I will say it depends on your face type and activities
*My face type is combination. Oily at T-zone, and other part is dry
I have light physical activities. As my job is marketing, i mostly work in room with air conditioner too.
With those conditions above, i usually need to retouch my eyebrow after +/- 6 hours
(The part which need to be retouched is only the front - near the T zone. Other part no need for retouch)



4. PRICE
* Affordable
Online shops in Indonesia usually sell for around 50.000 - 60.000 rupiah (about  3.6 - 4.3 USD)
And this baby usually able to last for 2 months for me (everyday using)
so i consider it is cheap



OVERALL RATING: 8/10
REPURCHASING: Yes


Hope you enjoy it. Till the next post
#xoxo



Love,
Stella Meryl
The Beauty and Pocket









No comments:

Post a Comment