This time i will write the continuation about the Pygmalion Giveaway 2013 (PART 3).
You can see the
(GRAND PRIZE n BEAUTY TIPS)
PART 1 http://stellamerylpeachlover.blogspot.com/2013/01/pygmalionland-give-away-2013-publish-in.html
PART 2 http://stellamerylpeachlover.blogspot.com/2013/01/pygmalionland-give-away-2013-publish-in_31.html
It's actually NOT INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY, JUST FOR INDONESIA CITIZEN.
But why i write this post in english because i will also give some REVIEW based on my experience n some TIPS about the product that include in give away, or about a similar product -- just read below. I hope my review n tips will be usefull for you that want to purchase a beauty product. Even if you cannot join this give away, at least you can get some tips n information that hopefully will help you to choose your perfect beauty product ( based on your type of skin, your country weather, your activity, the purpose you buy a product,etc).So, let's get start !
This is the prize for For Regular Winners
(TOTAL 12 Products)
- BH Cosmetics 66 Color Lip Palette
- Skin Food Orange & Mint Body Gift Set
- Kelrina Eyelashes
- Viva Compact Powder
- Viva Lipstick
- Daiso Mask
- Acnes Pore Strip
- Sample Skin Food Aloe Vera BBcream
- Sample Skin Food Honey Black Tea BBcream
- Sample Skin Food Grape Cell Eyecream
- Sample Skin Food Grape Cell Cream
- Sample Travel Shampoo
1. BB Cream
*Check my review about ETUDE HOUSE Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB Cream SPF 30 PA++ bbcream (shade W13) and also Beauty Tips about bbcream here http://stellamerylpeachlover.blogspot.com/2013/01/pygmalionland-give-away-2013-publish-in_31.html
2. Compact Powder
* I use compact powder from Revlon. Mine is actually 2 IN 1 compact powder, its already contain foundation, but i still use bbcream before to get the best make up result.
I just apply this compact powder in very thin layer using powder brush, and only in certain area. Certain are that i mean are top part of my forehead( i don't aply at the bottom part because it will be the place for highlighter), and cheek ( exclude blush on n highlighter area).
I apply it that way because what i want from using compact powder is just to make sure dirt cannot stick at my face after i apply my bbcream, i don't need any coverage because my bbcream already do that work very well ^^
- Use your compact powder in thin layer like what i always do.
Compact powder function is not to give you coverage. Although if you use it at certain amount, you will find some area will be cover by your compact powder, but believe me it will look weird at your face.
If you want coverage, use foundation or bbcream (i more recommend to use bbcream) before using your compact powder.
- Compact powder is include in the fragile make up group, it easy to break out if it by accident it fall. So, make sure you have good make up box. I prefer high quality n thick pouch - with average size (mine is 18x9 cm), because it will be easier to bring it along inside your bag, but it still give good protection to your make up products.
* TIPS :
- The best time to use your mask is while you have free time to relax.
I found out that even with the same mask, the one you use while you are relax will give better result compare to the one you use while you are doing other job.
- If you use a sachet - one time used mask, after you take the paper mask out, there will still some proper amount of liquid inside right? don't put it in your trash can, but save it at the refrigerator while you are wearing your paper mask. After you finish use your paper mask, put that liquid on your face and neck and use it to massage. You will get better result that way : D
THERE ARE 6 PARTS POSTS ABOUT THIS GIVE AWAY FROM PYGMALION. CHECK OT MY OTHER POST GUYS ^^
This is the link if you want to join the give away
Thank you for reading, and if you want to re-post this just leave a comment ( please don't just copy without telling me :D). And if you want to re-post it, please re-post it full from my first sentence. Why? Because probably you have friends, or reader (if you post this in your facebook, etc), especially that come from Indonesia country, so maybe if they want to join this give away, or even just need the review / tips. ^^v
will see you soon for PART 4 (Regular Prize). Annyeonghaseyo :D